Here are my answers 😉
1. What is your favorite word? “Fab”, short for fabulous.
2. What is your least favorite word? “Particularly”, it happens to roll off my tongue invariably and quite randomly as a four, five, or six syllable word.
3. What turns you on? Confidence.
4. What turns you off? Arrogance.
5. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of the ocean.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Teeth screeching against a candy apple.
7. What is your favorite curse word. gosh darnit or phooey (lol).
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Entrepreneur.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Waitress.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? You fulfilled my will for your life.
I love the show “Inside the Actor’s Studio” with host James Lipton, but I only love it for one reason, the 10 questions he asks at the end of every interview. I find the answers to these endlessly fascinating, which is probably a pretty good indication that I am easily fascinated. Anyway, James Lipton has not returned any of my calls asking him to interview me on his show even though I’m not an actor, but if the world’s a stage, then aren’t we all actors?? Aren’t we James Lipton? Aren’t we??!! I decided to James Lipton myself (which for the record, he didn’t even come up with these questions Bernard Pivot did so forget you James Lipton! Just kidding, please interview me on your television show, I’m sure your students could learn a lot from me about how *not* to be an actor, which is equally important probably).
View original post 256 more words